Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Managing Your Confidence

designed for

All managers who want or need to understand confidence: what it is, where it comes from and how to increase and inspire it.

objectives

On completion you should look, sound and seem more confident; be able to gain the confidence of others and thereby nurture self-belief in those around you. You will learn techniques which will enable you to:

  • build rapport both in one-to-one and group situations
  • stand your ground and communicate clearly and directly
  • recognise and promote your own strengths and talents.
  • organisational benefit

    Confidence is the key ingredient of effective performance, but in today's complex and ever changing environment no one is immune to pressure. Managing the pressure to maintain energy and confidence produces a dynamic and successful organisation.

    customer comments

    "I've found it a very positive experience, feel so much better about myself and my abilities."

    "Good training course with a wide range of activities which were very relevant and helped substantially with confidence."

    "I think I got an awful lot from this course and feel a lot better about myself in general."

    "I found the course extremely interesting. It was well organised and well taught. It made learning much easier.

    "I have gained a lot of experience from working as a team, how to be more ' This course far exceeded any pre-conceptions I may have had. I have learned more in 2.5 days that I could have in years.'

    "Excellent practical tips. Well structured exercises and lots of participation. Strong action plan element.W

    "One of the best courses that I have ever attended. A really supportive group and an excellent course."

    "I feel confident about putting into practice the skills I have learnt."
    "I have learnt so much! I feel stronger as a person."

    No comments: